Spanish civil war photographs, Ottoman manuscripts, historic medical films and thousands of theses, journals and academic articles are among the digital resources that Europeana Libraries is working with. When the Project finishes at the end of 2012, it will have created:
- A valuable resource for scholars, with full-text search capabilities for written works
- A robust network of national, university and research libraries
- An efficient aggregation model that can be used by research libraries across Europe
6-month Progress Report Available
A short report outlining highlights and achievements of the Europeana Libraries project in its first 6 months is now available.
Click here to download the report (PDF format)
The report outlines how we are:
- Building A Business Model
- Aggregating Data
- Developing Better Search Functions
- Working To Communicate & Promote The Project
For even more information on the Europeana Libraries project, see our July newsletter.